Employer & Employee Counsel
Answers and Solutions to Employment Law Matters
Kansas and Missouri Attorneys
Both employers and employees regularly come to Monaco, Sanders, Racine, Powell & Reidy, LLC, with questions or concerns about employment law. We are fully conversant in this area of law and provide sound and focused counsel on virtually any issue related to employment law.
Employment law resolution that truly resolves the issue
Our lawyers have been practicing law as a cohesive team since 1994, with our most senior attorney having nearly 40 years of experience. Our thorough understanding of employment-related issues in the local community, and of state and federal employment law matters, has allowed us to successfully bring a significant number of legal disputes to resolution and to proactively avoid legal disputes for employers.
We provide cost-efficient in-house business counsel and employee counsel on contingency for:
- Wage and hour issues
- Franchise issues (franchisor and franchisee)
- Routine business employer needs
- Non-compete, non-disclosure contracts and enforcement and negotiation
- FMLA and other related issues
- Severance issues, proper hiring and firing procedures
Employers contact us concerning a wide spectrum of matters, such as:
- Does this person qualify under the FMLA to take leave time?
- Is this person required to undergo drug testing after a work-related accident?
- Can we turn this over to workers' comp or does this employee have some other issues that are impacting performance?
Employees call us when concerned with matters such as the following:
- I was fired improperly. Now what?
- Please help me with an age discrimination or sexual harassment claim.
- Is there cause of action for discrimination?
- What steps do I need to take to ensure my rights under the Missouri Human Rights Act (MHRA) and Equal Employment Opportunity Act (EEOA)?
- Whistleblower counsel and Qui tam actions
- Civil litigation
We do our job right so you can do yours. Call with employment law questions at: 816.523.2400.
Call 816-523-2400 for prompt, personalized service for all your legal needs. You may also Contact Us through our Online Form. One of our friendly staff will assist you in scheduling your appointment.
We accept credit cards, Pay Pal, and payment plans. Our office also offers Spanish language services.